The Lap App Portable Table for applique, hexies, paper piecing, etc.
Canadian customers take advantage of our $10 Discount Shipping offer on THIS item with $200 pretax orders. Insert coupon code 200 upon checkout.
- Portable table for unlimited sewing tasks while in seated position. Great for reading a book!
- This small adjustable lap table provides a rest for hands making it ideal for appliqué and handwork--a mini workstation!
- The Lap App is made of lightweight, Natural Baltic Birch and Pine woods and features special Star Knobs making it easy to adjust. (Contact us if you desire LEFT-Hand knob option)
- The base, which sits in one’s lap, measures 12″ x 8″ includes 3 spindles for thread storage and an extra strong magnet to prevent needles from getting lost.
- The center pedestal measures approximately 5″ high and can be adjusted in multiple directions – up/down and forward/backward.
- The rectangular top surface also measures 12″ x 8″ and pivots to be flat or diagonal to suit the application and the user’s preference.
- Features non slip area for tracing and marking (handy sheet of sandpaper is affixed to the board, located under the top fabric is removable (elastic binding)
- Each Lap App comes with a 100% cotton, padded cover that is both removable and washable.
- The cover features a pocket for a small pair of needlework scissors.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.; available HERE for Canadians!
- Extra sewing notions displayed in image are available here as well: Clover needles, needle threaders, Kimono silk thread for appliqué, Bottom line thread for paper piecing, Perfect Scissors!
(Sorry the temporary Canadian fabric version is no longer, although you can make your own with your pattern included with each Lap App!)
Choose a LapApp from image below. (blue sold)
Enjoy Video by Joyce Haskins, inventor of the Lap App!