The Lap App Portable Table for applique, hexies, paper piecing, etc.
- Portable table for unlimited sewing tasks while in seated position. Great for reading a book or raised area for your computer during zoom meetings!
- This small adjustable lap table provides a rest for hands making it ideal for appliqué and handwork--a mini workstation!
- The Lap App is made of lightweight, Natural Baltic Birch and Pine woods and features special Star Knobs making it easy to adjust. (Contact us if you desire LEFT-Hand knob option)
- The base, which sits in one’s lap, measures 12″ x 8″ includes 3 spindles for thread storage and an extra strong magnet to prevent needles from getting lost.
- The center pedestal measures approximately 5″ high and can be adjusted in multiple directions – up/down and forward/backward.
- The rectangular top surface also measures 12″ x 8″ and pivots to be flat or diagonal to suit the application and the user’s preference.
- Features non slip area for tracing and marking (handy sheet of sandpaper is affixed to the board, located under the top fabric is removable (elastic binding)
- Each Lap App comes with a 100% cotton, padded cover that is both removable and washable.
- The cover features a pocket for a small pair of needlework scissors.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.; available HERE for Canadians!
- Extra sewing notions displayed in image are available here as well: Bohin & Clover needles, Apliquick Tools, Applipops circles, needle threaders, Kimono silk thread for appliqué, Bottom line thread for paper piecing, Perfect Scissors!
Canadian customers take advantage of our $10 Discount Shipping offer on THIS item with $200 pretax orders. Insert coupon code 200 upon checkout.
*Keep in mind Lap App includes their free pattern as well for you to create other covers with your own fabrics if you desire! (image: my personalized LapApp!)
Published Article Link
Enjoy Video by Joyce Haskins, inventor of the Lap App!