Clover Embroidery Tool 1 Only! Clearance Item
STANDARD SHIPPING Option 1 includes tracking & insurance (Note: $99 max. replacement value if lost or stolen.)
DELIVERY/SPECIAL Option 2 is for deliveries nearby OR shipping tiny items eg. needles, patterns, notions.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: To access Visa/Mastercard options click into PayPal button or Contact us for phone method or E-Transfer.
Clover Embroidery Stitching Tool
Stitches as quickly as if you were drawing a picture!
How does it work?
- Thrust the needle through the fabric and pull up
- Slide the needle ahead & repeat the process
Note: Needle refills sold separately (item: 8802, item: 8803, item: 8804)
- No. 25 embroidery thread
- No. 40 lace yarn or any thread with the same thickness
- Dense fabric (medium/heavy-weight): such as poplin, denim, oxford, felt, etc.
Note: Not suitable for stretch fabric, coarse fabric or artificial leather
- Be sure to test on part that won't be visible before use
- The holes from the stitches may remain, depending on the fabric
- Do not use threads that will not pass smoothly through the hole in the needle
- Resin part: Polycarbonate, Polyacetal
- Needle: Stainless Steel, Brass
- Cap: Polyethylene
- Threader: Aluminum, Stainless Steel