Thread Talks & Workshops
Are you looking for an informative program or workshop for your group? Here are some fun and educational topics offered:
- "THREADPLAY Workshop" Learn what's new in the Threadworld and how-to successfully use ALL Thread Types! Try our Superior Threads during this 1-Day hands-on Workshop. Thread Kit Options available to groups. Confidence builder ;-). Customized to suit needs of the group.
- "SPECIALTY & EMBELLISHMENT THREADS": How to use them? Having trouble using decorative threads? Not sure what thread types to use? This 40 min. presentation will resolve your issues and provide tips and reasons to build and detox your thread stash. Includes Shopping Opportunity!
- POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS: MY Trunk Show, Appliqué Hand or Machine, Make Great Bags!, All About Thread & How to Use it.
- The Art of Appliqué is Fun and Easier than ever! 1/2 day workshop includes an introduction to new tools, tips & techniques for all skill levels.
- Feel free to Contact US with your possible dates and queries. We have a few dates set aside each year for Groups; check for availability.
Phone: 250 738 0560 (9 AM to 5 PM) pacific standard time
2017 In-Person Partial Events Schedule
May 19 - 21
|Comox Schoolhouse Quilters Guild Show
Cumberland, BC Empire Days
"Express Pickup Service" for pre-orders @ Events
- Reminder: To avoid disappointment of "sold out" items at events, ensure pre-shopping On-line (minimum) 1-2 weeks prior to ensure your items are reserved and ready-for-pickup. Upon checkout choose “Pickup Option”.